STRIDER 2013 ST4 NO - PEDAL BALANCE BIKE BLUE
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings are replacing the former cup and cone
bearings previously found on the ST-2 and ST-3 models. The new sealed
cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance- free for years of
- A New Tire Tread Pattern makes its debut this year. The tread is
placed closer together for low rolling resistance on hard surfaces,
while still providing multiple knobs for all terrain grip improving
STRIDER bike handling and stability.
- A new Powder Coat Finish replaces last year’s baked enamel paint.
The new coating is longer lasting and provides a more durable finish.
- Black electrodeposited paint on the ST-4 seat post adds scratch
resistance, and the Quick Release clamps are finished with black
anodization. Both enhance the sleek STRIDER look and uniform design.
- New graphics make their debut on the 2013 footrest and handlebar pad, complementing the racing style of the STRIDER ST-4 bike.
- Softer durometer grips for more comfortable feel on toddlers’ little hands.
- New Packaging - introducing the 2013 STRIDER brand and trade dress,
created to match the clean and simple, updated STRIDER product design.
This consistent packaging “look" will convey to the customer that they
are buying a Genuine Strider product.
Please note: If
your child is 3 1/2 years old or older, we recommend purchasing the EXTRA LONG SEATPOST in addition to the standard seatpost included with the STRIDER.
introduction of the STRIDER ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the
same again. Buy a STRIDER today and give your child a safe, confident bike
light. Only 6.4 pounds (about 1/2 the weight of a tricycle or typical
12" pedal bike with training wheels).
frame design has integrated Launch Pad™ footrests for gliding and learning
advanced riding skills.
all-terrain EVA polymer tires. Molded wheels with sealed bearings and 8mm
welded steel frame, fork, and handlebars.
handlebar and seat height to fit riders from 30" to 44" tall (saddle
height adjusts from 11" to 16" from ground). We recommend purchasing
theEXTRA LONG SEAT POST W/SEAT for children 4 years and older. Our Extra-Long
Seatpost adjusts from 14" to 19" from the ground.
and Certified to be compliant with the strict new federal regulations of the
Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
weight limit of 60 pounds.